Mar 14, 20194:00 pm - 7:00 pm
This event is part of the Green Teaching in the Classroom series. Join EarthWays Center for a FREE educator workshop about integrating compost and decomposer education into your classroom! Compost is a great topic when teaching about reducing waste, sustainability, and even food webs.
In this workshop, you’ll:
• Learn how compost is vital to reducing waste.
• Build confidence in starting composting in your own school.
• Learn best practices to encourage environmental stewardship in students.
• Develop students’ problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Help students plan, implement, and evaluate projects with real-world impacts.
• Access cross-curricular, inquiry-based materials and lesson plans
To register, click here.