Jan 29, 20194:00 pm - 7:00 pm
This event is part of the Green Teaching in the Classroom series. If you’ve ever wanted to start your students thinking about trash and recycling, but didn’t know where to begin, we have something for you. This FREE workshop will provide you with the resources, tools, and knowledge you need to bring recycling related topics to your classroom.
In this workshop, you’ll:
• Get a full understanding of what happens when we throw things “away.”
• Build confidence in your own content knowledge.
• Learn best practices to encourage environmental stewardship in students.
• Develop students’ problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Help students plan, implement, and evaluate projects with real-world impacts.
• Access cross-curricular, inquiry-based materials and lesson plans
To register, click here.