Feb 12, 20194:00 pm - 7:00 pm
This event is part of the Green Teaching in the Classroom series. Many students are familiar with recycling, but what can they do with specialized items? How can they dispose of electronic and batteries? What should they do with household cleaners? And what is terracycling? This class will help to answer those questions and assist teachers in integrating these topics with their curriculum.
In this workshop, you’ll:
• Get a full understanding of how special waste should be processed.
• Build confidence in your own content knowledge.
• Learn best practices to encourage environmental stewardship in students.
• Develop students’ problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
• Help students plan, implement, and evaluate projects with real-world impacts.
• Access cross-curricular, inquiry-based materials and lesson plans.
To register, click here.